- The Customer shall ensure that it does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner.
- Products purchased by a Customer cannot be Returned/Replaced by Innisfree India. The returns/refunds will be accepted only if Customer finds that the Product delivered is damaged and/or defective and/or is expired and the same needs to be intimated to us within 7 (seven) days of the delivery date by placing a return order by sending an email at
- In case of Return or Replacement of any Product, Innisfree will arrange pick up of such Products. The Customer will assist to return the Product completely in the same condition as it was received along with all accessories/booklets/freebies etc. There should be no signs of external damage on the packaging, including the original carton. At the time of pickup, the Customer will be provided with an acknowledgement of Return pick up by the Courier. The Customer should retain the said acknowledgment and quote or produce the same in all future communications with Innisfree, in this regard.
- Any replacement/exchange shall be processed only where the Product is available and in all other cases, the Customer will be provided with a refund along with shipping charges, if any actually paid by the Customer in relation to such Product.
- Innisfree will make reasonable endeavor that any eligible refund / credit note is initiated within 15 days of receipt of returned products. The approved refund amount will be credited to Customer’s bank account/refunded into credit card or debit card account as the case may be within 7 to 10 working days or such time as taken by banking channels to process such refund.
- In case any free item is found defective then Innisfree shall arrange for the replacement of the free item only and the main Product shall not be replaced. If any free gift is not available with Innisfree for an exchange, the Product will be taken back along with the free gift and the eligible refund will be processed.
- Order once placed on www.innisfreeindia.com can be requested for cancellation within 24 hours of placing the order by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Innisfree reserves the right to reject the cancellation request and in its sole discretion may decide appropriately after taking into consideration the product category, whether purchased by Innisfree specifically against the Order, whether products are proprietary in nature, whether customized on special request of customer, whether significant cost is incurred by Innisfree to arrange delivery of Product etc. If cancellation request is rejected by Innisfree after providing adequate reasons, Customer will be obliged to accept delivery and make payment against the product(s). If the order is requested for cancellation after payment has been processed, and if cancellation is approved by Innisfree, the said amount will be refunded in accordance with above mentioned process.
Privacy and Security Policy
Personal Data Protection Policy
Thank you for visiting the Innisfree Cosmetics India website (the “Website”). Your visit to this Website and your use of our products and services provided herein are subject to the terms and conditions herein contained. Please read these carefully.
Innisfree Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd. ("us", "we", "our") is the operator of this Website. We also recognize the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data.
How Personal Data is collected
We may collect your personal data in several situations, including, without limitation, the following:
(a) when you register for an account on the Website, or through any of our service counters or standalone stores;
(b) when you complete purchase orders, requests or applications for our products or services (by telephone, in person, mail or electronically);
(c) when you make a purchase on the Website;
(d) when you communicate with us directly in relation to our products and services (in person; via our customer service; or via our consultants in our stores, our counters; by email, telephone or any other means);
(e) when you use services that are made available on the Website or at our stores;
(f) when you enter, and when you interact with us during promotions, competitions, contests, lucky draws or special events;
(h) when you apply for employment with us;
(i) when you subscribe to any of our membership programmes; or
(j) when you participate in surveys and other types of research we may conduct.
Collection of personal data
You can use and browse the Website without disclosing your personal data. The provision of your personal data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide your personal data to us, we may not be able to provide some or all of the products and services that you may require from us.
If you are a candidate for employment, we will collect personal data that you provide to us during the recruitment process, including personal data that is contained in your resume and in any application form that we require you to fill up. Such personal data may include your employment history and working eligibility rights. Further, you consent to us contacting the character references stated therein (if any); and your previous employers to evaluate your suitability for the role you have applied for.
The types of personal data which we may collect about you include, without limitation:
(a) your contact information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses;
(b) billing information such as billing address and credit card information;
(c) unique information such as NRIC or passport numbers; photographs; contact preferences; and date of birth;
(d) details of any membership that you have with us;
(e) details of your visits to the Website, such as traffic data; location data; and the resources that you access on the Website; and
(f) your transaction history.
Provision of third party personal data by you
Should you provide us with personal data of individual(s) other than yourself, you represent and warrant to us and you hereby confirm that:
(a) prior to disclosing such personal data to us, you would have and had obtained consent from the individuals whose personal data are being disclosed to us, to:
(i) permit you to disclose the individuals’ personal data to us for the purposes we have disclosed to you; and
(ii) permit us to collect, use, disclose and/or process the individuals’ personal data for the said purposes;
(b) any personal data of individuals that you disclose to us is accurate; and
(c) you are validly acting on behalf of such individuals and that you have the authority of such individuals to provide their personal data to us and for us to collect, use, disclose and process such personal data for the purposes.
Purposes for Collection, Use, Disclosure
The personal data which we collect from you may be used, disclosed and/or processed for various purposes, depending on the circumstances for which we may/will need to process your personal data, including, without limitation:
(a) to communicate with you;
(b) to maintain and improve our working relationship;
(c) to assess, process and provide products, services and/or facilities to you;
(d) to administer and process any payments (including refunds) related to products, services and facilities requested by you;
(e) to establish your identity and background;
(f) to respond to your enquiries or complaints and resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings with us;
(g) to provide you with services or assistance that you have requested;
(h) to provide you with information and/or updates on our products, services, upcoming promotions offered by us and/or events organised by us and selected third parties which may be of interest to you from time to time;
(i) for direct marketing purposes via SMS, WhatsApp, LINE, WeChat, KaKaoTalk, phone call, email, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels, if you are a member of any of our loyalty programmes, in accordance with your consent;
(j) to facilitate your participation in, and our administration of, any events including contests, promotions or campaigns;
(k) to award points in a membership, loyalty or rewards programme;
(l) to maintain and update internal record keeping;
(m) for internal administrative purposes;
(n) to send you seasonal greetings messages from time to time;
(o) to send you invitations to join our events and promotions and product launch events;
(p) to monitor, review and improve our events and promotions, products and/or services;
(q) to conduct credit reference checks and establish your creditworthiness, where necessary, when providing you with products, services and/or facilities;
(r) to administer, process and fulfil your commercial transactions with us (such as a purchase on the Website, a tender award, contract for service or tenancy agreement);
(s) to process any payments related to your commercial transactions with us;
(t) to process and analyse your personal data either individually or collectively with other individuals;
(u) to conduct market research or surveys, internal marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis of customer patterns and choices, planning and statistical and trend analysis in relation to our products and/or services;
(v) to share any of your personal data with the auditor for our internal audit and reporting purposes;
(w) to share any of your personal data pursuant to any agreement or document which you have duly entered with us for purposes of seeking legal and/or financial advice and/or for purposes of commencing legal action;
(x) to share any of your personal data with our business partners to jointly develop products and/or services or launch marketing campaigns;
(y) to share any of your personal data with financial institutions necessary for the purpose of applying and obtaining credit facility(ies), if necessary;
(z) for audit, risk management and security purposes;
(aa) for detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities;
(bb) for enabling us to perform our obligations and enforce our rights under any agreements or documents that we are a party to;
(cc) to transfer or assign our rights, interests and obligations under any agreements entered into with us;
(dd) for meeting any applicable legal or regulatory requirements and making disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to us;
(ee) to enforce or defend our rights and your rights under, and to comply with, our obligations under the applicable laws, legislation and regulations;
(ff) to carry out verification and background checks as part of any recruitment and selection process in connection with your application for employment with us;
(gg) for other purposes required to operate, maintain and better manage our business and your relationship with us; which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent; and/or
(hh) administering, facilitating, processing and/or dealing in any matters relating to your use or access of the Website. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if you:
(i) gain access to or sign into the Website, using your login credentials of a Social Networking Site, or
(ii) use any features of a Social Networking Site such as its widgets, plug-ins and browser push notifications, made available to you on our Website, it may result in information or your personal data being collected or shared between us and the third party. For example, if you use Facebook’s “Like” feature, Facebook may register the fact that you “liked” a product and may post that information on Facebook. (“Social Networking Site” refers to an online or digital platform owned or operated by a third party, that is used by people to build social networks or social relations, or to interact, with other people, such as but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Weibo, WeChat). By your proceeding pursuant to (i) or (ii) above, you consent to such collection, use or disclosure of your personal data.
As the purposes for which we may/will collect, use, disclose or process your personal data depend on the circumstances at hand, such purpose may not appear in the instances listed above. However, we will notify you of such other purpose(s) at the time of obtaining your consent, unless we are permitted by any other applicable law to process your personal data without your consent.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
In order to smoothly conduct our business operations or to fulfil our obligations to you, we may also disclose the personal data that you have provided to us to our third party service providers, agents, affiliates or related corporations, which may be situated inside or outside of India, for one or more of the purposes stated in or notified to you under the Purposes for Collection, Use, Disclosure section. We will also disclose your personal data to government regulators or authorities in order to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines, regulations or schemes that apply to us.
Examples of third parties that we disclose your personal data include, without limitation:
(a) data entry service providers;
(b) professional advisors, consultants and/or external auditors;
(c) storage and warehousing facility providers (which may include data storage and processing servers located overseas);
(d) third party service providers who provide administrative or operational services in connection with our business such as telecommunications, information technology, logistics, delivery, printing and postal services or services relating to marketing and promotional activity;
(e) relevant government regulators or authorities;
(f) the AMOREPACIFIC worldwide group of companies; and our related corporations and affiliates either in Singapore or overseas; and
(g) third-party credit reporting or employment agencies as part of the recruitment and selection process and/or otherwise in connection with your application for employment with us.
The third parties which we conduct business are only authorized to use your information to perform the service for which they were hired.
We respect the confidentiality of the personal data that you provide to us. We do not sell personal data to any third party.
Request for Access and/or Correction of Personal Data
You may request to access and/or correct your personal data that is in our possession or under our control by writing to us at email@example.com.
For a request to access personal data, we shall reasonably endeavour to provide you with the relevant personal data within thirty (30) days from such a request being made. Where information you request requires more time and expense, we shall reach agreement with you on terms on how to process your request. Depending on the scope and nature of the work required to process your access request, we may be required to impose a fee to recover our administrative costs. This will be assessed on a case-by-case basis by our Data Protection Officer. Where such a fee is to be imposed, we will provide you with a written estimate of the fee for your consideration. Please note that we will only process your request once you have agreed to the payment of the fee. In certain cases, we may also require a deposit from you before we process the access request. You will be notified if a deposit is required when we provide you with the written estimate of the fee, if any.
For a request to correct personal data, we will correct your personal data as soon as practicable after the request has been made unless we have reasonable grounds not to do so.
You understand that we are reliant on you to provide us with accurate and complete personal data and with updates if there are any changes to your personal data. We will not be responsible for relying or using any inaccurate or incomplete personal data where you have provided with such personal data and/or have failed to update us of any changes in your personal data.
Request to Withdraw Consent
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data that is in our possession or under our control by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will process your request within a reasonable time from such a request for withdrawal of consent being made, and will thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal data in the manner stated in your request.
Your withdrawal of consent may result in certain consequences. For example, it may mean that we will not be able to provide you with certain products or services that you have requested or that we will not be able to continue with your existing relationship with us. We will inform you of such consequences after we receive your request for withdrawal.
2However, you understand that notwithstanding your withdrawal of consent, we will still be entitled to collect, use or disclose your personal data if we are required or authorised to do so under any other applicable law.
Protection and Destruction of Personal Data
We will put in place reasonable security arrangements to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected and secured. In particular, reasonable security arrangements will be taken to prevent any unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, leakage, loss, damage and/or alteration of your personal data. However, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorized use of your personal data by third parties which are wholly attributable to factors beyond our control.
We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We will also put in place measures to ensure that any of your personal data that is in our possession or under our control is destroyed and/or anonymized as soon as it is reasonable to assume that:
(a) the purpose for which that personal data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such personal data; and
(b) retention is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
Cookies and Mobile Technology
Flash Cookies. “Flash Cookies” (also called Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”) are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash Cookies are used to remember settings, preferences, and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services.
Web Beacons. Web beacons are small graphic images on a web page or in an e-mail that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements clicked on by users, or tracking the performance of e-mail marketing campaigns.
Analytics Tags. We use analytical tags to analyse what our clients like to do and the effectiveness of our features and advertising. They can also help us customize your browsing and shopping experience. We may use information collected through analytical tags or tracked links in combination with your Personal Data. We may also combine personal data you provide to us with other personal data (such as purchase history and demographic information). We often work with other companies such as, to help us track, collect and analyse this information but they are prohibited from using this information for any other purpose.
Web Server Logs. Web server logs are records of activity created by the mobile device or computer that delivers the webpages you request to your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to bring you the webpage. The Web server log also may record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser by the server.
Geo-Location Technologies. Geo-location technology refers to technologies that permit us to determine your location. We may ask you to manually provide location information (like your postal code), or to enable your mobile device to send us precise location information. For example, the first time you download the App you will/may be asked to choose between allowing or not allowing the App to access your location and/or to send you mobile notifications. If you choose “Do Not Allow,” you will have opted-out of having the App accessing your location to send you location-specific offer notifications. If you choose “OK” the App will communicate with your mobile device and collect certain data as provided in this Policy in order to send you targeted offers based on your location. You can always opt-out of sharing location data with the App by changing your device settings.
Our Website contains areas where you can submit information to us (such as our registration service), and we also have features (such as cookies and performance tracking technology) that automatically collect information from the visitors to our Website. During the registration process, you must provide us with a password, your name, address and a valid email address, etc. It is your responsibility to keep your password strictly confidential.
If you have any complaint or grievance regarding about how we are handling your personal data, we welcome you to contact us by writing to us at email@example.com.
We will certainly strive to deal with any complaint or grievance that you may have speedily and fairly.
You may contact us (or send us any request or complaint form) either by post or by email at the following address:
Innisfree Cosmetics India Pvt. Ltd., 15th Floor, Vatika Towers, Tower-B, Sector-54, Golf Course Road,122002
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our efforts to ensure that we properly manage, protect and process your personal data, we will be reviewing our policies, procedures and processes from time to time.
We reserve the right to amend the terms of this Personal Data Protection Policy at our absolute discretion. Any amended Personal Data Protection Policy will be posted on the Website and can be viewed at . No individual notice will be sent to you.
You are deemed to have acknowledged and agreed to any amended version of this Personal Data Protection Policy if you continue to use the Website after the changes have taken place. As such, you are encouraged to visit the above website from time to time to ensure that you are well informed of our latest policies in relation to personal data protection.
Effect of Policy and Changes to Policy
This Policy applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
You are encouraged to check this Website for this Policy from time to time to ensure that you are well informed of our latest policies in relation to personal data protection. We may revise this Policy from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
- Once placed, orders will be processed in 2-3 working days and after that will be delivered between 2-10 working days. Innisfree shall exercise reasonable endeavors to ensure that any product ordered on the website is shipped within such timeline subject to availability of the Product(s). However, Customer understands and confirms that Innisfree shall not be held responsible for any delay in shipment due to circumstances beyond the control of Innisfree and due to any lapses on the part of the Courier. Customer will be solely responsible to provide correct and proper delivery information including addresses.
- Innisfree may offer free shipping on orders above the defined Minimum Order value (MOV) in selected serviceable pin codes. For orders below MOV and other service pin codes, standard shipping charges will be applicable which will be displayed at the time of order placement. Innisfree reserve its right to change the minimum Order value (MOV) or standard shipping charges from time to time without giving any advance notice to the Customer. Shipping charges will be displayed at the time of placing the order and Customer confirms & agrees to the shipping charges during placement of orders on “Innisfree.in” website.
- In case a Customer books an order of multiple Products in one transaction, Innisfree would endeavor to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible due to Product characteristics and/or logistics issues. If a Customer places multiple Products order in singe transaction, then such order will be shipped to a single shipping address but if Customer wishes to ship the order to different addresses, then separate orders should be placed.
- Innisfree reserve the right to cancel, delay, or recall the order from delivery of the Products, if any fraud is suspected.
- Some Indian states prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to give effect to such a sale without dual taxation. If we receive an order from such states or to be delivered to such states then, under such circumstances, Innisfree retain the right to accept or reject such order, at its sole discretion.
- Innisfree will make 2 (two) attempts to deliver the Product after which the order will be cancelled and notification to the same effect shall be sent to the Customer. Innisfree will refund the charged amount on the Order after deducting the shipping charges as per Innisfree policy.
- Title to the Products and all risk of loss passes to the Customer upon delivery of the Product to the Customer.
- Innisfree shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at an incorrect price, or containing any other incorrect information at any time before the dispatch of the products. Innisfree may not be in a position to accept certain orders for reasons including limitations on quantities available for purchase, or other problems identified by its internal department, in which case, Innisfree reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel such order or any portion thereof. In each case, Innisfree will provide notification to the Customer and will process a refund in accordance with the Refund & Return Policy where payment has been made by the Customer.